Sr Administrative Assistant
- Mumbai, India
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Sr Administrative Assistant
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
This role would entail working with senior leadership. You will have opportunities to work on several business initiatives and be empowered to lead problem solving. You will work in partnership with our service organizations to work on solving various business problems. You will be an executive assistant to senior leadership and will have to coordinate with the stakeholders across geographies. This is an excellent opportunity to be in high-impact teams, where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge and bring impact to the business.
Job Location : Mumbai OR Gurgaon
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents used for internal / external client meetings. Coordinate external kick off call between the client and key Gartner Associates
- Assist with event coordination, registration, 1:1 scheduling, and daily meeting scheduling.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare Management reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements, expense filing, recruitment activities etc.
- T&E analysis to ensure the expenses are within policies
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work and support internal stakeholders with global responsibilities
What you’ll need:
- At least 5+ years’ experience demonstrating proficiency in a similar role to exhibit organizational and planning skills, judgment and decision making ability, initiative, adaptability and attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, Power Point, Outlook and Google Drive
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter who can anticipate needs and fulfill on them in a proactive manner.
- Be a team player and be prepared to be flexible in the role.
- Have the experience, maturity and ability to prioritize and manage his/her workload in order to meet deadlines; must be proficient in multitasking.
- Display good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Have experience working in an international environment calendaring amongst different WW time zones
Who you are:
- You love problem solving and are excited about working with senior leadership to engage in data-driven discussions
- You are proactive in multi-tasking and in managing work calendars of senior leadership
- You want to grow deep into reporting and data presentation
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:39185
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top