Sr Account Executive SC
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world s leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute
to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $1.25million+ of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by
- Gartner s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $1.25million+of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner s internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner s products and services
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales AEs
- 8-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or
- hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
Strong computer proficiency
Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
Language requirements as determined by territory needs
Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:G22525
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22525
Back to top