Sr Account Executive FSI
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits—along with top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
This Senior Account Executive role for the FSI industry is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. This position is typically focused on 5-10 accounts (large, multi-national companies) and is responsible for driving new business within these accounts, carrying a sales quota aligned with the specific accounts.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth using Gartner's best practices
- Quota responsibility aligned with specific accounts
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- 5+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multi-national organizations
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelors degree, Masters or advanced degree a plus
What we offer:
- Elevate your sales experience to a new level by becoming the trusted advisor of your CIO
- Join the market leader in research & advisory and offer pure value solutions to your clients
- Car or cash allowance, depending on your role and location
- Outstanding on boarding experience with a 5 week academy where you'll learn from the best performers how to become as successful as they are
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and individual budget for your professional education
- Performance-based rewards, including all-expenses-paid trips to exotic locations around the world
Job Requisition ID:G21153
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21153
Back to top