SR Account Executive- Campinas
- Flexible / Remote
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you looking for a dynamic career with excellent advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, consider Gartner, the world's leading research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day.
We are seeking highly motivated, goal-driven sales associates to chip in to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a premier sales organization. In addition to a bold base salary, uncapped commissions and extraordinary benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $1million+ of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that improves the value delivered by Gartner s products and services
- 6-10 years external experience with validated consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Account management with outcome of increased customer happiness and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $1million+ of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Handle forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain strong knowledge & focus
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
- Ability to prospect and run C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering benefited, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Advance English skills
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
Job Requisition ID:35989
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top