Sr Account Executive
Are you ready to leverage your experience and accomplishments into the next phase of your career, building IT executive business relationships and enjoying outstanding advancement potential with a respected global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world’s leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven senior level sales associates to contribute to our significant growth and client success, supported by the solid infrastructure of a world-class organization. In addition to competitive salaries and exceptional benefits, Gartner associates enjoy generous performance-based rewards. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
This Senior Account Executive is responsible for client relationship management, retention and expansion, and leadership of Gartner resources applied to assure the client derives maximum value and impact from their investments in Gartner. The territory for this role is in the US Intelligence Community (IC) within Gartner's Strategic Accounts Organization.
This role is responsible for:
- Leading strategy, management and growth of large US Intelligence Community (IC) accounts
- Understanding mission critical priorities and challenges of the Intelligence Community (IC) while relating these to Gartner resources and solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain executive level relationships
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s methodologies and processes that drive client value, retention, and growth
- Forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Continuous learning of assigned accounts and of Gartner’s products and services
- 10 - 15+ years’ experience including successful consultative sales experience in high technology
- Ability to develop and manage C-level and senior-level relationships within the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Experience with enterprise-wide issues and innovative, integrated global solutions
- Understanding of Federal and Intelligence Community (IC) acquisition processes and technology buying centers
- Knowledge of the full lifecycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills at executive levels
- Bachelor's degree, with strong evidence of academic success; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- Current TS/SCI with Active Polygraph
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top