Sr Account Executive
- Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Total Sales Bookings (TSB) to ensure Net revenue growth for given portfolio of events and/or clients.
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Strong prospecting skills and work collaboratively with lead gen
- Maintain or exceed pipeline goal of 3x value of sales forecast
- Inter-departmental resource utilization and coordinator across Gartner Lines of Business
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting, ability to accurately forecast 30/60/90 days out (+/- 5% accuracy)
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools such as salesforce.com and management process, such as correct use of contracts and following the booking process.
- Delivering high quality presentation in the Gartner format.
- Travel required to 5+ events per year plus client meetings and competitive events
- Minimum 5 + years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware) or Event sponsorship or Advertising sales or Product Marketing with events.
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of business buying centers
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
- Ability to travel to events, client meetings, competitive events
Job ID 00020716
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top