What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment? Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA.
- Accountable for content knowledge expertise in assigned technology area(s)
- Collaborate with internal business partners such as Sales and Research Analyst community to better understand client/prospect/vendor needs.
- Stay up to date on assigned core topics, published research and analyst agendas to enhance ability to service Inquires, Proof of Concepts (POC) and Vendor Briefing (VB) requests.
- Responsible for verifying that the client/prospect/vendor requests meet the minimum criteria for service and support in adherence to standard Gartner policies.
- Provide the Research Team Manager and/or the analyst with detailed insight in advance of the client/prospect/vendor engagement to ensure they are prepared and set up for success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Analysts, Sales, Client Partner Group and Vendor/Analyst Relations community to increase effectiveness in the role.
- Utilizes Senior RCS and RES Managers as a point of escalation for problematic requests or unknown topical coverage areas.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience preferably in information technology industry, in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn, high degree of ambition, and drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
- Capacity to work as part of a virtual global team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to escalation
- Process-driven, methodical, detail-oriented, and proficient working with business systems
Job Requisition ID:34611
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top