Specialist, Human Resources Advisory Practice
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
We are seeking an entry-level Advisory Specialist to work in conjunction with more senior Advisors to ensure fulfillment of strategic and day-to-day tactical client member research requests. Specialists achieve this through re-packaging of existing materials to highlight the most relevant insights to a particular challenge faced by an individual client member or entire member segment. Specialists support our external customers across a range of HR terrains plus other internal teams in collaboration.
- Delivers Gartner insight to customers through advice-oriented, consumable written communications
- Packages insight (summary writing, project scoping) to respond to assigned customer requests or events
- Collaborate with advisory, research, service and revenue teams
- Analyzes client requests to spot trends in demand to improve client responses and future research planning
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years relevant business or customer service experience
- Ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of information
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain; fast learner
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work under tight deadlines and produce high quality material
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong presentation skills on the telephone and online; ability to engage audiences and respond effectively to questions
- Must be willing to work out of Arlington, VA
- Interest or Subject Matter Expertise within HR business function
- Client experience strongly preferred
Job Requisition ID:30903
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top