- Austin, TX
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Who We Are:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
If you’re still learning the ropes and are eager to work on fast-paced projects using the LAMP stack, then keep reading.
What You Will do:
- Collaborate and work in a small agile team. You’ll work on a team to understand our code base to build and deploy high-quality customer-facing software, also perform and participate in code reviews and peer inspections.
- Learn new technical skills. We're always trying new things and you should be too. You’ll be expected to enhance your skills as you learn and grow.
- Improving legacy code. You'll spend your days writing and refactoring code, and figuring
- out how to scale solutions for our growing business.
What You Will Need:
- You will need to commit to the team’s goals and work closely with the other members to fulfill them.
- Some experience with object-oriented software development
- Some experience with HTML, CSS3 and LESS/SASS
- Back-End language experience as PHP, Python, or Go
- Some experience with SQL (preferably MySql)
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:39527
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top