Gartner Innovation Center Israel is looking for a brilliant and talented Software Eng. to join our new and growing team of Software Engineers in Tel-Aviv.You will have access to the best facilities, the best technology, and work on challenging data set problems and have access to the best expertise within the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, in a start-up environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Back end /Full-Stack developer
- Experience in at least two of the following: Python, Ruby, Java, Scala, C#
- Experience with SQL & NO-SQL databases
- Experience with cloud services e.g AWS/Azure
- Familiarity with unit test frameworks
- Experience with REST api
- Experience in backend technologies
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Experience in NLP/DataMining/Machine Learning
- * Fun to work with!
- * Can learn "on the job" independently
- * Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- * Committed team player
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top