Software Engineer (API Focus)
- Austin, TX
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and help implement improvements to our API architecture and codebase.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years Software Development experience.
- Experience with or desire to learn Go, PHP, and Python
- Experience with MySQL and/or equivalent relational database
- Familiarity with APIs (Building and Consuming)
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop performant Go APIs as a member of a growing team of engineers building scalable solutions for the engineering organization.
- Support existing PHP APIs.
- Continue growing and learning as a n engineer, pragmatically leveraging technology to solve tough problems.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:27432
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top