Software Developer, .net, C#
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
What you’ll do:
- Understand Gartner’s domain, business model and work with business stakeholders to achieve corporative objective and goals by contributing to the development world-class marketing portal.
- Build web applications and services – translate requirements and designs into working software, follow coding standards, conduct code reviews, build appropriate unit tests & integration tests and follow security and performance best practices.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities
- Own success – Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to application architecture, user interface and applying latest technologies
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced Agile-Scrum environment.
What you’’ll need:
· University degree in Bachelor of Engineering or a Master’s degree in CS with 4-7 years of experience in software development.Must have full stack experience in developing web applications using .NET Platform: NET platform: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, REST-based services
- Must have strong experience in Web Service standards and related technologies (XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, REST, Soap, WS-*)
- Must have strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills, with experience in one or more frontend frameworks but not limited to Bootstrap, Angular JS, jQuery and NodeJS
- Must have knowledge in building and deploying scheduled services and windows client applications.
- Must have experience with Microsoft SQL Server with strong SQL skills, any NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in using development tools such as JIRA, GIT/SVN, Bamboo/Jenkins, TDD.
- Ability to solve cross browser issues and understands web accessibility standards
- Experience developing responsive web sites desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high quality work on schedule
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance-based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit www.gartner.com to learn more.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top