Software Developer, Full Stack Development, Gartner‘s Eloqua Platform
Gartner is in need of a well-rounded and motivated full stack Software Developer who will be part of team developing and supporting Gartner‘s Eloqua Marketing platform. Gartner’s Digital Marketing platform is responsible for all outbound marketing activities, lead scoring and generation using cutting edge Java, various cloud connectors and Oracle databases. The ideal candidate will be someone who is both a hands on developer and who has worked closely with business users in building/supporting a marketing systems and has demonstrable experience innovating with technology to meet business needs.
- Should have experience working directly with Business users in problem solving.
- Ability to execute a mix of small/medium sized efforts simultaneously.
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Must be able to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- University degree in Bachelor of Engineering with 2-3 years of experience in software development.
- Must have e xperience with Oracle databases with strong SQL skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to provide work estimates and deliver projects on schedule.
- Experience developing web services with Java with cloud based services a plus
- Experience in Eloqua or similar marketing platform(s)
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
Job ID 00020353
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top