Software Advice-Inside Sales
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About the Job:
Software Advice, a Gartner company, is an innovative demand generation service for the software industry. Software Advice was just named one of the #TopWorkplaces in Austin by the Austin-American Statesman ... again! We’re looking for energetic, outgoing and optimistic people to join our inside sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Make a lot of calls. There’s no cold calling in this role, but most of the calls will be outbound. You need to come ready to call aggressively every day.
- Advise software buyers. You’ll find out about their needs and their budget so you can recommend systems that will meet those requirements.
- Communicate company's’ needs accurately. We want our software vendor clients to be able to pick up the conversation exactly where we left off.
- High energy. You can maintain the same level of intensity all day. You don’t let rejection, long hours, or repetition drain you.
- Competitive nature. You are driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Great communication skills. We get paid for making great matches between software buyers and software vendors. Quality and communication is crucial.
- Thick skin. We gotta be honest, sometimes you’ll get hung up on. Sometimes people might be less than cordial. It’s just part of the job.
- An overachiever. You’ll take your career to the next level. We’ll give you the tools and training you’ll need to succeed.
- Collaborative worker . You’ll work collaboratively among a team of sales professionals who are just as driven by success as you.
- A quick thinker. We get paid for making great matches between software buyers and software vendors. Quality and quickness is crucial.
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation . We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
1-2 years in a professional role or internship
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top