Service & Support Specialist
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Service & Support Specialist – Conferences Business Solutions and Technology team Job Description
As the fastest-growing business unit in Gartner, Gartner Conferences delivers 75+ world class conferences across the globe, attracting over 70,000 attendees and over 2,000 exhibitors each year. The Conferences Business Solutions and Technology team is focused on shaping the future of the technology platforms that are essential for the delivery of our critical programs and efforts.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Service & Support Specialist who is responsible for providing a high level of support to internal and external Gartner Conference clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Perform timely triage of inquiries submitted to the Conferences support mailboxes
- Act as a liaison between Conferences, internal stakeholders, and external clients to support/resolve issues and inquiries
- Review each inquiry and determine the appropriate response/resources necessary to effectively respond and/or escalate to resolve
- Track support requests for metric reporting and trend analysis
- Work closely with product owners to document, cross-train, document, and test new technology initiatives
- Create and maintain training and support documentation for internal and external distribution
- Provide in-person and virtual training for internal resources and onsite support at Gartner Conferences
- Perform quality assurance testing of Conferences web and mobile products, integrations, and analytics
- Provide data entry, administrative, configuration, and process support to the Conferences Business Solutions and Technology Team
- Perform data quality audits, investigations, and remediation
- Complete ad-hoc reporting/configuration projects as defined by management, working autonomously to manage the project plan and maintaining communication with all stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-3 years of experience working with operational/sales/administrative procedures
- Strong written/oral communication skills (English)
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and customer service skills
- Ability to combine data entry priorities with the need to support ad hoc tasks
- Successfully develop good relationships with Conferences and become a trusted support function
- Strong Excel skills and good knowledge of word processing and databases
- Strong time management and organization skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently, always striving to produce high quality work within given timeframes.
- Evidence of great communication skills and professionalism in interactions with colleagues and demonstrating an advanced degree of professionalism, confidentiality and urgency resulting in positive feedback from the associates you support.
- You demonstrate integrity, collaboration, a no-limits mindset, objectivity, and consistent results using global best practices.
Job Requisition ID:37828
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top