Service Operations Associate, Service Operations
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
The Product and Services team in Gartner, India is currently seeking highly talented, service oriented individuals to join its team of coordinators in India. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner’s service delivery group with the central goal of driving productivity of the service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients.
What you will do
- Take lead in designing and submitting templatized decks with desired quality
- Assign activities/tasks to associates across services teams through various internal platforms with desired productivity
- Updating client interactions in work flow for various services teams for performance measurement within specified TATs; ensuring the data is up-to-date at all times
- Participate in driving critical firm-wide initiatives like client outreach optimization with several Business Units, and establishing a strong excellence at:
- Process management and quality control: Own 1-2 key processes to become a process champion; maintain/ update process maps for all the activities performed by team
- Stakeholder management and reporting: Prepare weekly/monthly reports on team performance for internal and external stakeholder consumption
- Innovation and process optimization: Ideate on process optimization for current processes; identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation and collaborate with business analysts to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problem
- Collaboration with peers/team members: Participate in training new members of the team across all the processes; work closely with several groups of service associates at once
What you’ll need:
- Science or Business/Economics graduate with 2-3 years of experience in process management, and service delivery teams workflow management, multi-team coordination management
- Excellent presentation and excel skills
- Strong command over understanding data, and deriving insights
- Excellent stakeholder presence and ability to convey insights in a group meeting
Who you are:
- Ability to work across competing tasks and priorities with ease
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Strong process orientation and communication skills
- Great team players that can collaborate across teams to innovate and execute initiatives
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:36081
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top