Senior Software Engineer
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
TalentNeuron™ is an enterprise SaaS based HR Analytics product built on a plethora of public datasets like Profiles, Jobs, Companies, Universities, demographic and skills. The product is built on cutting-edge cloud, big data and open source technologies, framework and toolsets. The product development team is looking for a Senior Architect as per the details outlined below.
- Architectural design of large scale, modern distributed applications and thought leadership
- This position requires strong technical skills and an ability to resolve complex problems while working on time-boxed, multiple concurrent development projects.
- Peer technical review including design, code review and testing.
- Understand, suggest and choose from possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support. Use the best practices/techniques for keeping the design/solution under control without excessive work or rework.
- Demonstrate strong understand of Open Source technologies, framework, tools and trends.
- Between 5 to 9 years working as a Java Developer and/or Python
- Experience in working with HTML parsing frameworks, web-scraping, proxies and Headless browsing.
- Proven creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented and have extraordinary organizational skills
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Design and Architecture principles.
- Strong Hands on Experience in Core Java and Unix/Linux.
- In-Depth knowledge of No-SQL Databases like Mongo or Cassandra and RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong working experience in AWS or Azure and very good understanding of cloud driven Dev-ops.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of data archival, HTTP basics and working with loosely structured data.
- Experience of using Message queues - Kafka , Rabbit/Active MQ
- Exposure to Indexing Frameworks like SOLR or Elastic Search
- Good exposure to Devops tool stack - GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Chef etc
- Knowledge of Cloud based providers like AWS or Azure
- Some exposure to C#, ASP.NET.
- BE/BTech/BS, ME/MTech/MS or MCA and no-distance education
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including: An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company. Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo. Exposure to industry leading training and development. Performance-based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit www.gartner.com to learn more
Job Requisition ID:23909
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 23909
Back to top