Senior Services Business Analyst - OSI
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
Service Operations Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for ensuring Client retention. The Service Ops Associate will be a part of this team and will be responsible for driving retention through Outside in Analysis and Client Engagement plans.
What you will do
- Drive retention and Net Customer Value Increase (NCVI) by empowering service delivery groups and sales in some of the several initiatives as required:
- Produce engagement plans for clients that connect Gartner product offerings to client needs by working with Client Partners, thereby displaying value we could provide
- Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool as a Business Product Owner that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
- Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives
- Innovate on initiatives that would save time for our Service associates allowing them to call and engage more clients
- Find opportunities to automate content or process and working with IT so it could lead to productivity increase and time savings
- Conduct outside-in and inside-out research and analysis to identify Client’s Mission Critical Priorities and map them to best of Gartner assets
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation in the outside-in analysis initiative
- Collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity in any of our initiatives while automating to retain/improve quality of recommendations
- Identify opportunities to improve templates for outside-in’s, proposal etc. by analyzing how Service and Sales leverage them
- Measure impact of the OSI and other initiatives in a quantifiable way, thereby leading to business process improvements and new initiatives for retention and engagement uplift or cost savings or time savings.
- Communicate to stakeholders and senior management on updates related to your initiatives
**What you’ll need:
- Masters a must in either Science, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics
- Good command of knowledge related to Information technology and its application to business
- Knowledge/experience on analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Bachelors: Tier 1 schools only
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
- Strong Business acumen
- Microsoft Office expertise; deep knowledge of MS Excel a plus
- Basic understanding of coding (Python, VBA etc.) is a plus (not mandatory though)
Who you are:
- A professional with 3+ years of work experience in a top IT related company; management consulting companies but with IT client experience is a plus
- Business analyst having spent more than an year in Gartner (For internal candidates)
- Work experience related to focus on research, technology & building business recommendations a plus
- Innovative mindset and inclination to solve business problems
- Analytical thinker with experience deriving business insights from data analytics
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
Flexible work environment
A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:31430
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top