Senior Retention Account Manager TCM
Account Manager Retention Services TCM
The Account Manager Retention Services (Team Client Manager) provides our clients a personalized, proactive, concierge-level service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner. They facilitate a coordinated service approach for both the client team as well as the internal team including Executive Partners, Leadership Partners, Services and Sales Associates.
Your role as a Account Manager Retention Services (Team Client Manager) will help IT senior executives and their teams tackle their toughest challenges. Work with incredibly talented people and industry leaders in a collaborative, team-oriented culture that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding. In this role, you will ensure client satisfaction, account retention, individual retention, operational efficiency and quality across multiple service lines.
- Partner with the senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure our C-level client base and their teams receive value against the services they have purchased
- Partner with our Research Inquiry Team on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients
- Interpret and deliver customized research
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Deliver on-site member support at annual Symposium events and other Gartner events
- Participate with senior team members in client value planning and quarterly review calls. Also, participate in client analyst inquiry calls when necessary
- Maintain quarterly interaction with clients, ensuring continual alignment of Gartner services
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- 4+ years business experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- IT industry experience preferred, with a client focus
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Proven client relationship management skills at a senior level
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues
- Knowledge, understanding and keen interest in technology
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top