Senior Quantitative Analyst - Marketing, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
By pooling the collective experience of leading executives and world class companies in our member network, we cultivate data and fact-based insights about corporate performance. These insights allow us to develop research, analytic tools, and solutions that empower corporate leaders.
We are not a scientific research company. We focus on discovering big ideas that impact corporate functions, including sales and marketing, finance, technology, legal, procurement, and human resources.
Drive the effective use of data, quantitative methods, and tools in financial services Research & Advisory through:
- Translation of research & advisory hypotheses into logical, clearly defined and efficiently constructed quant methods and models;
- Survey design that presents a logical path to proving research hypotheses; survey mechanics that generate required sample size and other critical sample/data needs to ensure a high quality sample;
- Data analyses that are structured to clearly prove/disprove research hypotheses;
- Testing of results to assess the reliability and validity of data findings;
- Preparation of data findings and tools that are impactful, creative, and demonstrate confidence in? Proving research hypotheses and supporting Gartner client priorities.
Uphold data quality standards in all major deliverables across the Research & Advisory team through:
- Editing of research deliverables to check for proper and effective use of data findings;
- Creation of survey and graphic templates to facilitate simple survey design and use by researchers and analysts;
- Updating and maintaining data asset tool to ensure that all researchers and analysts have easy access to the best data to support their work;
- Identifying external data sources that can be leveraged in research and advisory work and create methods to make them accessible;
- Collaborating with researchers and analysts to support the process of identifying where data/quantitative analysis can play a role in strengthening research positions?;
- Active attendance at key research milestones to address data related issues.
Partner with other teams within Gartner to deliver specific analyses for assigned research projects through:
- Leadership in conveying the goals and needs of the specific quant needs of research and advisory team to the quant COE;
- Creation and management of the project plan to deliver the quant in the stated time frames and to the stated level of quality;
- Consistent engagement with the COE to develop findings and address routine workflow issues;
- Quality check of outputs before sharing with research and advisory team and addressing any related risks or concerns as they are identified;
- Creation of GEAR-related outputs to be shared across the Gartner research and advisory community.
- Masters degree is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience analyzing quantitative data to identify relevant findings and trends.
- Experience in using analytical methods like regression and clustering to support hypothesis focused research.
- Experience collaborating with other departments in an organization and having to present your findings to other teams.
- Having worked in an environment where survey data was being collected and analyzed would be preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex analytical findings to other departments that do not have a background in quantitative analysis.
Job Requisition ID:G22026
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22026
Back to top