Senior IT Strategy Consultant, Public Sector, Brussels (Security Cleared)
B acked with the insight of Gartner Research and Events, the Gartner Consulting team helps clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve.
Due to current success, Gartner is in the process of expanding its high-performance Consulting team in Brussels.
Our ambition is to position Gartner Consulting services as the go to organisation for innovation as a service. We are uniquely positioned to undertake this work as a truly independent, research and data driven advisory organisation, that has access to best practice, technology maturity and adoption and vendor performance.
Responsibilities of the role;
As a successful Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a team to:
Support Gartner work with NATO Communications and Information Agency
Support an IT modernization program.
Work as a technical advisor/consultant with client project team.
Lead small Gartner team of 2-4 consultants on client site.
Advise and make actionable recommendations regarding IT investments
Analyse and design internal IT organizations by applying Gartner observed best practices
Develop information architectures
Advise and make actionable recommendations regarding solution BI architecture and high-level design
Conduct impact assessments
Conduct market reviews for specific IT services and solutions
Advise and make actionable recommendations regarding IT outsourcing
Draft tender specifications and support clients run tenders
Identify risks and mitigations
Provide quality assurance for large IT transformation programs
Gartner is looking for individuals who have;
- Minimum 3 years consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- Interest in and empathy for technology: how solutions deliver capabilities;
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A strong communicator at all levels from operational to executive;
- Educated to Master or MBA degree level, desirable;
- Willingness to travel.
- Security clearance highly desirable.
- Ideally holds valid NATO clearance. Eligibility to obtain NATO clearance essential.
- Experience of data centres and applications and can understand solution architectures; other experience in application migration also relevant.
- Fluency in English AND either French or Dutch language skills essential.
- Normal place of work will be Brussels. Role will require occasional travel to Mons, Den Haag and the UK.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top