Senior IT Strategy Consultant, Public Sector, Amsterdam
What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you? A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner is the place for you.
Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, Gartner Consulting help clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve. Due to increasing demand, Gartner Consulting is expanding its high-performance EMEA and Public Sector team in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This team is responsible for supporting senior executives across the public sector strategize, design, procure, deploy and secure citizen centric services and enabling infrastructure to ensure economic growth whilst delivering value for money for public expenditure.
Responsibilities of the role;
Operating at the C-Level as a successful Strategy Consultant, you will work as part of the Dutch Public Sector (DPS) team to:
- Advise and make actionable recommendations for CxO and their Senior Management team
- Analyze complex problems and challenges by leveraging the various expertise in the team and Gartner organization
- Select and evaluate technical solutions that fit the need of the public administration
- Support administrations in procuring new services from vendors by advising on tender procedures and IT outsourcing
- Design a fit-for-purpose internal IT organization that fits the need of the public administration
- Provide quality assurance for large IT transformation programs
Our successful consultants can be characterized by:
- Strong academic results, with a preferred technical oreconomic background
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills in Dutch
- Ability to analyze a diverse set of complex questions into an actionable boardroom presentation
- Ability to work closely and effectively with CxO teams and their Senior Management to resolve their strategic challenges
- Interest in and empathy for technology: how solutions deliver capabilities
- Public Sector experience and understanding is preferred
- Team player attitude, open for feedback and continuous improvement and growth in the organization
- Driven by high quality
- No limit mindset
- Willingness to travel
Job Requisition ID:G17780
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G17780
Back to top