Senior IT Strategy Consultant - Benchmarking Analytics (Dusseldorf or Frankfurt)
A career with Gartner Benchmarking Analytics will be unlike any other you have had.
Gartner Consulting is a leading independent IT and business consultancy. Working at the C-level, we help our clients define their IT strategies, manage major technology initiatives and optimize business processes and operations through IT.
Using Gartner methodologies, benchmarks and the full power of Gartner Research, our Benchmarking analytics practice helps clients to measure performance, optimize and create quantifiable business value, independently from implementation interests.
Gartner’s Benchmark Analytics strategy, which you will be implementing, is to provide exceptional client deliverables as we analyse performance for IT services;
As a successful Senior Consultant you will:
- Conduct interviews with client management and C-Level clients to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
- Assist with the comprehensive cost / benefits analysis and preparation of business cases for technology investments.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of engagements via written reports and oral presentations to client management and key stakeholders.
- Maintain a senior consultant level of expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies.
- Participate in the drafting of engagement reports and presenting drafts to your manager for review and approval.
- Develop, build and maintain client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and conduct.
- Consulting experience from top management/IT consulting firm.
- Benchmarking experience advantageous, technology benchmarking experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills
- An analytical mind-set and a natural aptitude for critical thinking
- Experience of application development, Cloud services and IT security advantageous.
- Interpersonal skills that will allow you to build relationships, trust and challenge some of the most senior IT executives in the world
- Candidates with a natural aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions will be favoured over specialists.
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral)
- Willing to travel, potentially several days per week
Job ID 00016283
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top