Senior Full Stack Engineer (.NET / Angular) - Digital Markets Product - Austin, TX
Gartner Digital Markets is an innovative web-focused business that provides demand generation services for the software industry. We’re a group of three web properties (Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp) that all serve as a TripAdvisor or Yelp for the software industry. We’re looking for an experienced full stack engineer with a background in developing interactive and customer-facing software.
The ideal candidate has a passion for coding, bringing new software to market, and keeping up with the latest in software development and technology. You must be excited to find creative solutions to interesting coding challenges.
As a Gartner company, Digital Markets can offer you the benefits of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace with the professional growth opportunities and stability of a global organization.
What you'll do:
- Work on creating interactive and user-friendly analytics applications .
- Release targeted and well-scoped product features/changes in an iterative and timely manner
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features/changes for our products/applications
- Work in a small agile team to design, build, and deploy high-quality customer-facing software
- Provide hands on technical leadership and participate in architectural decisions to ensure a great user experience
- Deliver high performance code for a distributed services-oriented environment
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience with object-oriented software development
- HTML, CSS3 and LESS/SASS experience
- C#/.NET framework development experience including work with Web API, Entity Framework, IOC containers, and an understanding of various design patterns.
- MVC frameworks (React or Angular preferred)
- Familiarity and experience developing single page applications (SPAs)
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of common databases.
- REST API implementation experience along with familiarity with best practices
- Experience with CI/CD and tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Familiarity in developing Cloud applications
What we offer:
- A collaborative positive culture — You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- Outstanding compensation — We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
- The team and work environment are amazing — You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you. Our dress is casual but our work is serious.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated — You’ll be able to see your impact on company and team performance and be given ample opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
See job description.
Job ID 00020226
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top