Senior Executive Partner - Western US
- Flexible / Remote
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
Act as a mentor, content-provider and business advisor for member CIOs. Must be a proficient coach for CIOs and senior IT executives, and will participate in the following phases of the member lifecycle: service kick off, delivery, and renewal, focused on a mix of medium, large, and XL organizations with significant scale and complexity.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of 20-25 member relationships at Sr executive level - CIO, President, and SVP
- In collaboration with Gartner Account teams assist in support of business development, including account strategy development, presentations and expanding the business.
- Work with senior executive members on strategies, plans, and roadmaps for new capabilities and offerings that will drive growth and market expansion.
- Outline client mission critical priorities (MCPs) in a time-based delivery in a logical sequence, leveraging Gartners extensive resources to accelerate the client s goals, reduce risk and increase success as measured by value and business outcomes.
- Use clients MCPs to build an engagement plan to drive and orchestrate interactions with Gartner analysts and resources to most effectively accelerate clients goals
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to create service solutions for the members and multi-member accounts.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall product strategy and deliverables.
- Define and conduct on-site sessions for clients at their location in support of key initiatives dealing with Senior Executives on business, technology, investments, prioritization and related go to market impacts.
- Work with clients on P&L tradeoffs for investments that will drive growth and profitability
- Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review, and service renewal.
- Be responsible for retention of your client portfolio and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development, and value demonstration activities.
- Host and/or participate in periodic member activities.
Who you are:
- Critical thinker and problem solver demonstrating the ability to assess our members situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice as well as the ability to leverage appropriate resources to help members achieve results
- You have excellent relationship management, including experience working with C-level executives
- Ability to build strategic internal partnerships with key roles across the organization and positively impact change
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- This role is a client-facing position that requires a high level of executive presence and ability build trust and delivers value.
- Demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Subject Matter Expertise:
The successful candidate will have had successful experience as an executive bringing technology-based products and services to market and/or Innovation role within a Global 1000 organization with commensurate responsibilities and span of control. Additionally, candidates would also have experience in executive level roles within consulting or customer-facing positions. Candidates should have very strong business acumen and executive presence while also possessing experience and expertise with modern technology, business leadership, and Innovation key initiatives and methods, including:
- Ability to synthesize and effectively communicate information for top executives and board members
- Innovation Leadership/Management, including funding internal or external VC, Ideation, transfer & incubation, Prototypes & pilots, Technology tracking, scenario planning, horizon scanning, Innovation frameworks, Business & reverse innovation
- Emerging Trends, including Business, Social and Technology trends and creative application of them to create business advantage, Industry Impacts, breadth of application and non-adoption risk, Product development life cycle, Verticals and market segments characteristics
- Digital Business Transformation, including Strategic Planning, strategy, and roadmap applying new, digitally enabled business models, business and product strategic planning, People-Process-Technology transformation
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus potential
• Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:33909
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top