Gartner is growing! Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, the Gartner Consulting team help clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve.
We are seeking a Senior Coordinator to provide administrative and process support to the Consulting team across EMEA. Based in our Amsterdam office, you will maintain operational processes and provide critical day-to-day support to the team.
Responsibilities of the role;
Providing first-class support to the Consulting Team across Europe, including but not limited to:
- Supporting entry and maintenance of data in Gartner internal systems, ensuring the highest possible level of data accuracy;
- Providing Quality Assurance support for proposals and client presentations;
- Effectively supporting invoicing, project close and expense management policies and activities;
- Supporting revenue generating initiatives including ensuring timesheets are submitted in a timely manner, collecting information about projects with low revenue burn or projects in overrun;
- Acting as a first point of contact for new hires, supporting their integration into the team and introducing them to relevant processes and systems;
- Continuously supporting the introduction and implementation of new tools or initiatives;
- Acting as a natural first point of contact for all questions regarding systems, tools and processes;
- Supporting team calls and/or meetings by providing data as required, taking notes and following up on actions;
- Supporting the organisation of, and attending, team meetings and events;
- Completing additional adhoc projects as defined by management and/or Worldwide and EMEA Operations, working autonomously to manage the project to plan and maintaining communication with all stakeholders.
- Experience working with operational/financial/administrative procedures;
- Experience working in a professional services environment beneficial;
- Highly client service orientated;
- Great organisation skills and time management and prioritisation skills;
- High level of motivation, urgency and desire for efficiency;
- Attention to detail and data accuracy;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook; Excel; Word and PowerPoint;
- Project management experience preferred;
- Fluent Dutch and English.
What Gartner Consulting will offer you?
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting;
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development;
- Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure;
- Opportunity to participate in international projects.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top