Senior Consultant, Benchmarking Analytics, Paris
A career with Gartner Benchmark Analytics will be unlike any other you have had.
Using Gartner methodologies, benchmarks and the full power of Gartner Research, we help clients to measure performance, optimize and create quantifiable business value, independently from implementation interests. Gartner also provides management consulting services to executive and senior level management on how to better leverage IT and innovate.
Gartner’s Benchmark Analytics strategy, which you will be implementing, is to provide exceptional client deliverables as we analyse performance for IT services;
- End-user computing
- Service desk
- Server operations and storage
- Data networking
- Voice communications
- Applications development and support
- IT security
- Cloud services
As a Senior Consultant you will:
- Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning engagement areas being reviewed.
- Conduct interviews with client management and key stakeholders to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
- Assist with the comprehensive cost / benefits analysis and preparation of business cases for technology investments.
- Provide support for IT strategy engagements in France where required (up to 50%)
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of engagements via written reports and oral presentations to client management and key stakeholders.
- Maintain a senior consultant level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies.
- Participate in the drafting of engagement reports and presenting drafts to your manager for review and approval.
- Supervise and mentor all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of your engagement team or any sub-contracted personnel assigned to the engagement.
- Develop, build and maintain client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and conduct.
- Consulting experience from top management/IT consulting firm.
- Benchmarking experience advantageous, technology benchmarking experience preferred.
- Applications development and systems testing experience highly desirable.
- IT industry understanding and experience sought.
- Strong Excel skills.
- An analytical mindset and a natural aptitude for critical thinking.
- Experience of application development, Cloud services and IT security advantageous.
- Interpersonal skills that will allow you to build relationships, trust and challenge some of the most senior IT executives in the world.
- Must have excellent project management skills, professionalism, team work capacity (including distant and international clients and internal teams), strong work ethic and willingness to travel and work in a diverse international environment.
- Candidates with a natural aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions will be favoured over specialists.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Willing to travel, potentially several days per week.
What Gartner Consulting will offer you?
- A world-class consulting environment.
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio.
- A competitive salary.
- Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance.
- Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure.
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top