What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you? A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner is the place for you.
SENIOR CONSULTANT - IT StrategyConsulting
I'm looking for talented Consulting experts with experience of, or interest in, Strategy Consulting to join our world-class team, based in Paris.
Gartner Consulting helps business to deliver digital strategies to transform their businesses.
The Senior Consultant will be an integral part of a team responsible for a wide portfolio of accounts that consist of multinational, global or large-scale organisations in France. She/he will help advising clients at the highest strategic level with guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- MBA qualification desirable;
- Understanding of some of our strongest sectors in France; Retail or Consumer Goods sectors would be very useful, as would experience in the Life Sciences or Manufacturing sectors;
- An interest in the drivers for change within these sectors - Customer Centric strategy, Supply Chain transformation, digital transformation, Customer to Customer C2C etc
- Fluency in French and English languages;
- Willingness to be based in Paris office;
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles such as budgeting, asset valuation and net present value;
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Digital Transformation;
- Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
- Infrastructure & Operational Excellence;
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps);
- Security and Risk Management techniques;
- Business Intelligence;
- Insight and Analytics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing Strategy Consulting business with accelerated career growth opportunities
Job Requisition ID:G18369
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G18369
Back to top