Senior Conferences Marketing Manager
- Irving, TX
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Insight & Strategy:
- Develop marketing strategies based on commercial and customer insight to achieve revenue and strategic goals for assigned events
- Utilize analytical tools to inform identify the best channel mix and utilization to achieve commercial and strategic goals and the best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Work with internal partners to utilize customer insight to develop the best possible value proposition, messaging and content to drive campaigns
- Work with sales partners to brief on key customer needs, value and to develop an integrated sales & marketing approach to drive high quality leads to achieve sales goals
- Lead the development, utilizing internal and external resources, of the best possible approaches to SEO/SEM as well as the highest performing web sites
- Contribute to the continuing development of a high-performance marketing team with a culture of results, accountability, innovation and speed to market
- Contribute to the identification and sharing of best practice regional and globally through the attendee marketing group
Campaign Management & Execution:
- Deliver marketing campaigns - on time, to budget
- Effectively manage all internal & external stakeholders/partners to deliver campaigns
- Optimize campaign CPA and ROI and continually review campaign key metrics to enhance or leverage opportunities live
- Be the commercial lead for assigned event(s) taking full responsibility to achieve the highest possible results
- Continually assess commercial performance, forecast confidently and accurately and strive to drive higher results wherever possible
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is a plus
- 7 – 10+ year’s experience in outbound/digital marketing and direct responsibility for delivering revenue through marketing and sales channels.
- Experience in event promotion and/or the business to business environment a plus.
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs and delivering consistent revenue and customer growth through an always-on marketing approach.
- Experience in SEO, SEM and demand generation campaigns
- Email marketing, with marketing automation experience such as Eloqua or similar
- Proven track record in deriving, analyzing and utilizing customer insight
- Knowledge and experience in marketing campaign creation, lead management, and pipeline conversion
- Data-driven and analytical; experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience in stakeholder relations or managing a cross functional team
- Strong collaboration skills
- Project and time management skills
Job Requisition ID:40246
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top