Senior Administrative Assistant
This Senior Coordinator is going to be part of the Executive Programs delivery team. You will work closely with our senior team members, organising meetings, managing their agenda and supporting overall clients operations (analysing data, monthly forecasts, and helping with client retention related challenges). This role will give you a great opportunity to learn from the inside about our impactful business and C-level Clients we provide service for. You will have great career development opportunities within our growing organisation.
- Organise meetings, including calendar management and scheduling meetings
- Assist in the production of the monthly operational forecasts for the Management team
- Coordinate regional team meetings
- Assist with organisation of local peer forum meetings and other regional, client focused, events
- Update the organisation chart and business continuity plan
- Attendance of High Leverage meetings e.g. check at 90, hackathons etc.
- Assist with order logging and updating the necessary spreadsheets.
- Take on any ad-hoc tasks and projects as required by the business
- Assist in the production of the monthly operations pack including graphing trends
- Pull reports as needed.
- Assist in the creation of Oracle iProcurement contracts and monitor expenditure vs agreed budget, raise POs as necessary to pay stringers
5+ years administrative experience
- Fluent English language skills essential
- Experience managing projects and agendas
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment preferably in Professional Services or IT related organisation
- Experience of organising small events would be an advantage.
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritise between several tasks
- Interest in technology will be an asset
- Highly skilled in using MS Office package – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Be a proactive team player and provide support to other areas as needed
- Actively participate and collaborate to share best practices with the Research Support Services community to improve service efficiency and effectiveness throughout the Global Coordinator team
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top