Senior / Account Executive
Gartner ist weltmarkt fuehrender Anbieter fuer IT-Research und Advise und bietet Kunden seit ueber 30 Jahren Consulting-Loesungen und durchdachte Leadership-Beratung ueber die volle Bandbreite der Information Technology.
70% der Fortune 1000 und 76% der Global 500 treffen und untermauern IT Schluesselentscheidungen mit Gartner Advice.
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a worldclass sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
About the role:
The Senior / Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $800,000+ of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
• Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
• Quota responsibility of $800,000+ of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
• Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
• Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
• Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
• Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
• In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
- Preferred 5+ years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, s/w, h/w) to large multinational companies.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success during education
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Additional Details Your application and the data therein are received and processed by Gartner UK Ltd., which is operating as shared HR service provider for the EMEA entities of the Gartner group. Your application will be shared by Gartner UK Ltd. with those persons within the Gartner group which decide about the steps of your application. Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top