Security IT Strategy Consultant, France.
Due to current success, Gartner is in the process of expanding its high-performance EMEA Security Consulting practice. The EMEA security practice helps our clients in all industries to improve their overall security postures and strategies in the constantly evolving digital world in which they operate.
Responsibilities of the role;
Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients in successfully defining and delivering their strategic security initiatives. As an Associate Director based in Paris, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, building and enhancing the Gartner brand with security leaders across our clients
- Building, enhancing and maintaining your own brand in the security profession and amongst your peers
- Involvement in all aspects of the consulting sales cycle from lead qualification through to delivery assurance of security engagements
- Having the ability to sell security consulting engagements
- Being a subject matter expert in at least one core security domain (e.g. IAM, Cyber Security Operations, GRC and Strategy or Security Architecture)
- Managing the coordination and communicating of key findings and results of engagements supervising written reports and oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders.
- Assisting the Practice Lead with the management and co-ordination of your practice team including recruitment, appraisals and development.
- Maintaining a Director level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies
- Managing the delivery of board-level engagement reports and presenting key findings to board-level executives and stakeholders.
- Managing and mentoring all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of your practice team.
- Developing, building and maintaining board-level client relationships.
- Contributing to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
- Proven security consulting experience – essential.
- Technical security exposure and experience - essential
- Relevant security qualifications – highly desirable.
- Proven track record of helping achieving sales targets - essential
- Senior consulting experience from IT consulting firm – highly desirable
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship track record – essential
- Based in France, though willingness to travel – essential
- Fluent in French and English – essential
Job ID 00019976
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top