Secondary Research Specialist
Product Reviews Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Product Review Specialist is responsible for Quality accessing the reviews on Gartner’s digital markets websites which includes validation of reviewer’s identity, review should be in check with Gartner’s guidelines and moderating the content.Person will also be responsible for conducting secondary research to identify different software by different vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Quality Check the Reviews:
- Validate the reviewer's identification. This requires searching for information about the reviewer online e.g., Linkedin, or looking for the website for the company they said they're with.
- If outreach to the reviewer is needed, the person in the role will either need to coordinate this outreach with the local team, or conduct it themselves
- Makes sure reviews are in accordance with Gartner’s guidelines and there is no conflict of interest
- Managing the content of the review
- Conducting secondary research to identify different software’ by different vendors
**What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- At least 2 years in a professional work environment. Plus if they have experience using a CMS, and have worked in the technology industry.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Web research.
- Medium Excel experience.
Who you are:
- Comfortable with conducting secondary research
- Able to identify basic grammatical mistakes in reviews submitted
- Have basic understanding of the technology
- Able to quickly move on to the next step in the project
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Ability to work in a high performing team and take ownership of your work
- Improve the process on an on-going basis and prepare the best practices document
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job ID 00020854
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top