Sales Training Coordinator
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
The Sales Coordinator role is responsible participating in creating and implementing training programs & new hire programs. Booking and setting up classrooms and training venues. Managing schedules and record.
What you’ll do:
- Manage GartnerYou Curriculum registrations for ANZ-Asia & Europe sales new hires
- Provide technical troubleshooting support for GartnerYou
- Strong interpersonal skills and comprehensive understanding of GartnerYou platform functionality
- Provide regular reporting on Weekly Quizzes for New Hire Programs
- Create and run ad hoc reports as requested by Program Leaders
- Update and maintain new hire dashboard with personnel changes and class attendance
- Create, update New hire Data Sheets for each academy
- Manage logistics for GGA: secure rooms, update forms and communicate with lead facilitator
- Send New Hire and Manager Onboarding Emails
- Manage Global New Hire Training Mailboxes & Calendars and respond in a timely manner
- Manage Vendor Relationship to help run a successful New Hire Program
- Send outlook invites for all Guest Speakers and Role Plays
- Strong comprehensive understanding of WebEx functionality
- Manage Academy DL’s and update each academy
- Weekly meetings with Trainers to make sure logistics are completed
- Make sure ISP are submitted on time and follow up with manager when they are not
General Sales Training Administration:
- Provide administrative support to other programs as needed
- Provide administrative support to other SLD ad hoc projects
- Work with Operation Specialist to help Identify Program Improvements and help implement new processes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years administrative/operational experience
- Experience working with Sales professionals a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels management
- Excellent organization skills
- Advanced Google Suites skills
- Experience with an e-learning platform such as Cornerstone a plus
- Ability to operate independently and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Who you are:
- Comfortable to partner, influence and build a trust-based, value-added relationships with senior sales leaders
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A proactive thinker who thrives on using data to tell a story with actionable insights.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with advancement potential, Gartner Sales business analyst associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based bonus
- A Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:37799
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top