What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
CISO Coalition Sales Specialist
Product Sales Specialist. Help create and execute sales strategy that enables sales associates to sell the CISO Coalition offering in target accounts.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Serves as CISO Coalition sales product expert to develop and present value proposition, proposals and customer solutions, and close complex sales in assigned territory.
- Partners with AEs to gather detailed information about accounts Security environment to develop an understanding of clients’ business needs and how to best position the CISO Coalition product.
- Coaches sales associates on how to sell the CISO Coalition offering, and imparts an understanding of Gartner’s value proposition thru key client engagement, pricing and sales processes related to creating proposals and closing sales.
- Called into accounts as opportunities are identified and works with account-assigned sales associates to engage with qualified clients and close sales.
- Provides potential clients with a thorough description and demonstration of the product and identifies competitive advantages of CISO Coalition product over competitor products/offerings.
- Actively participates in the account planning process with Account Executives, Area Managers and MVPs in assigned territories and regions.
- Uses sales tools for accurate sales forecasting.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing, Event and Research teams to develop marketing campaigns and programs to drive CISO Coalition business growth in the assigned territory.
Impact of Role: Expected Results:
- Grows CISO Coalition business in assigned region, achieving net new revenue through new client acquisition.
- Helps drive CISO Coalition retention best practices for top at risk renewals across regions.
Internal: Sales leadership, Regional Sales Management and account executives; Research; Consulting; Executive Programs; Legal – Contracts/Pricing.
External: Clients and prospects.
- The CISO Coalition role is part of our strategic move to create “Centers of Excellence”. COE’s
- Successful Candidates will reside and work out or either the FT Myers or Dallas COE.
Job Requisition ID:35775
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top