SALES MANAGER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GERMANY
- Frankfurt, Germany
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
The Sales Manager's primary role is to attract, lead, coach and develop a team of quota-bearing New Business Sales associates to drive revenue for Gartner by winning net new logos. This Sales Manager manages a team of around 5 direct reports in multiple locations throughout Germany.
This role is responsible for:
- Achieve or overachieve financial team targets by leading and coaching a New Business Sales Team
- Attend on-site client meetings with directs and handle important CxO relationships
- Ensure that each team member is capable of developing and maintaining CxO relationships
- Help the team to prioritize the right opportunities and ensure a strong pipeline e.g. by conducting team prospecting sessions with direct reports
- Provide leadership through the effective communication of the global strategy
- Maximize the team's success through effective leadership and coaching
- Take ownership for own professional growth and support the team's professional growth
- Attract and retain top talent within sales team by following Gartner's proven recruitment methodology, with a strong focus on building a pipeline of candidates for potential open territories
- Demonstrated track record of successful financial performance with strong sales experience in the IT sector.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and motivate sales associates
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decisions support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Preferably proven consistent over achievement of sales quotas and financial commitments
- Strong business acumen, forecasting skills, influencing skills and communication skills (to share knowledge with a team to support the growth strategy within sales).
- Commitment to travel within Germany on a frequent basis
- Fluent German language skills are mandatory
Location: This position can be based in one of our German offices
Ralf Högerle | Sales Recruiter Germany & France
Gartner Deutschland GmbH
Direct Dial: +49 8942704230
Mobile: +49 160 92758855
Job Requisition ID:31488
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top