- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
- North Sydney
- Leadership role
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for your leadership, business and sales acumen?
We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else.
As a result of business growth we’re seeking new Sales Managers in Sydney.
The Sales Manager's primary role is to attract, lead, coach and develop a team of high calibre sales professionals to drive exceptional client results, retention and achieve against business revenue goals and objectives.
To be considered for this role you will already have several years of high performing in a sales management role, have exceptional coaching and leadership skills, outstanding reporting and forecasting skills and be confident working in a fast moving, multi-tiered corporate environment.
Key to success include:-
- Ability to achieve or overachieve financial targets (client growth and client retention).
- A ‘winning’ mindset (individually and as a team), with tenacity to succeed and outperform.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for achievement of business results tied to overall sales strategy.
- Attract and retain top talent within sales team, with a strong focus on building a bench of candidates for potential open territories whilst identifying any ‘gap’ analysis (technical and behavioural) within the team.
- Ensure that team members are capable of influencing and maintaining C-level relationships
- Provide leadership through the effective communication and cascading of the global strategy
- Take ownership for own professional growth and support the team's professional and personal development .
- Proven consultative sales experience in high technology (highly advantageous).
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decisions support to global organizations in achieving their business goals.
- Exceptional forecasting skills, influencing skills and communication skills and ability to instill a strong ethos and vision of both collegiate and individual sales success.
Complementing your extensive experience will ideally be a tertiary or postgraduate qualification related to Commerce.
If this sounds like the leadership career move you’re seeking we’d love to hear from you?
For a confidential discussion please contact Guy Reynolds, Manager Recruitment, on 0447 146 938 for more information prior to applying.
Job Requisition ID:40074
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top