Sales Enablement Director
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Sales Enablement, Director
Global HQ - Stamford, CT
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We're trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries—across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Drive growth by helping our sales force identify and convert media sales opportunities that leverage the Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer designation within the High-Tech Programs (HTP) product portfolio. This role will work in close partnership with High-Tech Sales Enablement/Product Manager, Peer Insights and Sales to improve the messaging of the value proposition with smaller vendors and establish key metrics and pipeline tracking of opportunities (+conversion rates) across key sales channels.
As a pivotal member of the highly visible product team serving the top leadership at the world’s leading technology companies, you will be responsible for:
- Enabling Account Executives to confidently position and sell the new media offerings and highlight the benefits of leveraging the Peer Insight content. This includes completing customer/sales interviews, joining client meetings, creating best practice tools, establishing core processes, analyzing performance and creating collateral to accelerate product adoption and growth.
- Strong project management skills that drive for a continuous improvement of the lead tracking process and measure health of pipeline and conversion rates by channel. Seek to understand what works, what does not and what must be changed to improve efficacy and efficiency for all stakeholders.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving, including ability to turn quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate across key business partners in Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations to create, implement and measure programs that drive new business/up-sell in Media.
- Work with Product Marketing to update client facing assets (e.g. value proposition, product card, case studies, testimonials, etc) that position Peer Insight content effectively and in a differentiated manner from our existing branded content.
- Ability to actively listen to feedback from customers, sales and internal stakeholders to provide recommendations to the media product road-map.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Economics or other quantitative filed, MBA strongly preferred.
- 6+ years of direct experience in program management, planning functions; with 3+ years in either sales enablement, sales operations or sales management
- Strong program management skills driving major improvements in process, metrics and outcomes
- Strong analytical skills leveraging financial and operational data to extract key insights to improve performance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a collaborative can-do mindset!
- Ability to develop, organize, and lead initiatives with strong organizational skills and project management
- A strategy consulting skill set and / or startup experience using Lean Startup principles would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to get the most out of diverse cross-functional teams
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective programs
- Natural curiosity, quick analytical skills, instinctive math skills
Job Requisition ID:38563
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top