Sales Coordinator-Large Enterprise Marketing
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA.
For more information, visit us at: http://www.gartner.com/technology/about.jsp
About this role:
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing clerical, administrative and professional support to Managing VP of Sales and their organization. This includes: managing schedules, filing important documents, communicating relevant information, ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material, typing, faxing, handling correspondence and messages, providing telephone coverage and completing special projects as requested.
What you’ll do:
- Support Managing VP with calendar, expense reports, overall organizational and regional initiatives Compile, generate, maintain, and/or distribute various reports Create and implement systems and procedures for region Prepare contracts, proposals, and other documentation Track, maintain and keep current files of all Gartner information for the region supported Order supplies for the office, organize events and perform operational duties Coordinate internal communication, processes and procedures
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years Administrative/Coordination Experience
- Proven background in a fast-paced Sales environment
- Excellent organization skills, time management, ability to adjust, make decisions, plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to deal with more than one task at the same time and change priorities as needed
- Superior computer skills including MS Office Products – including Outlook and managing calendar, as well as Internet
- Ability to analyze situation and make sound recommendations and decisions, especially to the supported leadership group
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (grammar and proofreading)
- Demonstrated presentation/written skills at an executive level
Who you are:
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of sales coordinator and operations strategies to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the business
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make real impact at a fast growing company with rapid advancement.
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Competitive base salary
- Great work-life balance with up to 20 paid days off in year one
- Opportunity to impact the organization’s most critical priorities
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Job ID 00020439
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top