Sales Content Manager
Sales – particularly in regards to change management. Day-to-day execution with driving consistency of content across the Global Business Sales, Sales Intranet and any tangential sales tools.
- Adhere to standards for articulating sales best practices.
- Translate and implement our communication and content strategy into successful, compelling content across multiple communications vehicles.
- Drive consistencies and uncover inconsistencies.
- Flawless execution required for all sales-facing content.
- Understand global sales and business unit strategies to achieve business goals for Sales.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks in high performance and often stressful environment.
- Ability to write and assess the quality of other written materials.
- Translate client requirements into quality content.
- Must have the clout and confidence to hold firm on pre-determined guidelines.
- Work closely with Sales leaders, BU leaders, IT partners, prioritizing content and workflow according to strategy.
- BS Communications, Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience, consisting of 2-3 years as an editor/content or manager in either print or Web publishing.
- Strong writing skills, great interpersonal skills, creativity, intellectual curiosity
- Must be able to handle curve balls and be comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to understand and apply strategy
- Strong organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn, self-starter
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, web content experience
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top