- Fort Myers, FL
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives and critical business priorities. We are the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, including top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role:
The Account Manager is an inside sales role responsible for contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. The territory for this role includes specific small-medium sized client accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a strategic partner to C-level and senior executives client organizations within an assigned territory of small-medium sized organizations
- Manage and renew member research contracts
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Be responsible for strategically selling and retaining Gartner s advisory services to midmarket organizations or emerging technology organizations
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- What you’ll need:
- 1-5yearsexperience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in sales and strong interest in technology
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Who you are:
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Research at the executive level
- Ability to problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients; relationships should be developed at the C-level and with other key stakeholders
- What we offer:
- In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a fast growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner SMB associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
- Excelling financially for your work with uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
- Impacting organization s most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
- Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
Job Requisition ID:25027
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top