Sales and Marketing Support Specialist
Providing support for Sales Enablement Specialist with a client centric marketing perspective as well as demonstrated experience of a positive and energetic approach to both internal and external clients.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Demand Generation / Sales Support under the supervision of and supporting the current Sales Enablement Specialist
- Daily Client-Connect/Service-Request/Client Inquiries mining for potential leads.
- Qualify leads directly with Sales channel before escalating to VP’s as an investigating opportunity on Salesforce.
- Produce sales and marketing materials, creating marketing emails and providing succinct wordage for AE’s for ad-hoc client situations.
- Support campaign management for client attendance at Symposium/Summit Events
- Support selected number of VP’s with Account Executive territory management, meeting scheduling, identifying/targeting/monitoring key accounts for department opportunities.
- Be the main “go to” person for all departmental Inquiries in from internal groups: Sales, EXP, EITL, and Research.
- Salesforce CRM System helping to keep territory pipeline up to date for biweekly reporting/forecasting
- Oracle E Business Suite
- Client Connect
- Concur Travel System
Administrative, logistical supporting the current Business Operations Manager
- Liaise with and support Sales Operations on logistical matters relating to CFC VP activities.
- Arranging travel & off site meetings,
- Assisting with Month End Processes
- Ad hoc VP requests
- Experience in a sales enablement role preferred but not essential
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms an how to use effectively
- Experience with analytics tools preferred but not essential
- Expertise in brand journalism, editorial content creation, and integrated marketing techniques a plus
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities to manage a high volume book of business
- Interest or experience in an IT related industry. Passion for helping people.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top