Sales and Marketing Enablement Specialist, Consulting / CFC
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Expansion of Sales Enablement function within the CFC division of Gartner Consulting, driving continued growth in this group’s engagements, and supporting VPs in providing innovative project deliverables. With a heavy focus on the client experience, client retention and team collaboration, this is a role requiring someone able to bring insight to client engagements and with a commitment to sharing insight, knowledge and ideas across the team. Innovative thinker required.
Providing support for Consulting VPs with a client-centric marketing perspective as well as demonstrated experience with a positive and energetic approach to both internal and external clients.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
Demand Generation / Sales Support under the supervision of, and supporting the current Sales Enablement Specialists team
- Daily client-connect/service-request/client inquiries mining for potential leads.
- Qualify leads directly with Sales channel (MSE, ALE, GE) size, scope, ‘access to the power’ before escalating to VP’s as an investigating opportunity on Salesforce.
- Produce sales and marketing materials, creating marketing emails and providing succinct verbiage for Account Executives for ad-hoc client situations.
- Support campaign management for client attendance at Symposium/Summit Conferences
- Support select number of VPs with Account Executive territory management, meeting scheduling, identifying/targeting/monitoring key accounts for department opportunities.
- Be the main “go to” person for all departmental Inquiries from internal groups: Sales, Executive Programs (EXP, EITL), Research Board and Gartner Research
- Other ad-hoc and strategic project initiatives as needs arise
- Salesforce CRM System helping to keep territory pipeline up to date for biweekly reporting/forecasting
- Oracle E Business Suite
- Client Connect
- Concur Travel System
- Power BI
Impact of Role / Expected Results
- Increased volume of active CFC engagements
- Increased number of qualified leads
- All levels of Gartner associates across all business groups
- External relationships; clients, prospects, CIOs, line of business leaders, technology professionals, marketing organizations, associations, candidates, recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a sales enablement role preferred but not essential
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms and how to use each effectively
- Experience with analytics tools preferred but not essential
- Expertise in brand journalism, editorial content creation, and integrated marketing techniques a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook. Power BI, Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities to manage a high-volume book of business
- Interest or experience in an IT-related industry. Passion for helping people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and a willingness to think out of the box
- Self starter
Job Requisition ID:38107
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top