Sales Account Executive SMB-Swedish/Danish OR Norwegian Speaker
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader?
If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day.
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Sales Account Executive is an inside sales role responsible for direct client contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales AEs.
- 2+ years experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales and strong interest in technology.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top