RVP, Service Delivery
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The RVP Service Delivery (Regional Vice President, Executive Programs) runs the business of Executive Programs for an assigned region (could include multiple geographies or countries). The RVP ensures operational excellence and best practice implementation in driving retention, growth and a high quality team of people. Through leadership and direction, the region will achieve or exceed retention and growth targets and contribute to ExP’s Mission Critical Priorities of increasing retention to 90%+ through delivering consistently exceptional client experience & value, driving for relentless and consistent execution of best practices, and hiring great people and preparing them for sustained growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and foster collaborative relationship with Sales, Research and other key Gartner business units, establish and maintain solid working relationships with various internal entities to create a comprehensive, well designed strategy for growth and retention in the region
- Demonstrate Gartner’s Leadership Pillars, and continually apply best practices as it relates to hiring great talent, providing coaching and feedback, and managing performance
- Maintain a high level of understanding and knowledge of Gartner’s vision, structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles, values and code of ethics in order to coach, motivate and engage staff to provide excellent value to our members
- Ensure operational excellence, and implement the overall Executive Programs strategy across the assigned region.
- You will lead, motivate, and manage the service delivery team delivering EXP
- Maintain, renew and grow regional book of business
- Collaborate closely with Sales to achieve renewals and growth
- Champion and continually coach to the Pathway to Success, including driving adoption of new programs and initiatives designed to improve client experience and engagement
- Drive consistent execution of ExP’s global priorities
- Lead regional account and operations reviews with delivery team and Sales executives
What you’ll need:
The RVP, Service Delivery is a senior business leader with a proven track record for hiring and growing great talent, problem solving, communication, leadership mindset and effective prioritization of competing priorities. Will have prior successful experience in managing revenue, improving retention and scaling a business with double digit revenue growth.
- University graduate (Masters or Doctorate preferred) with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working as a CIO or in a senior management role in an IT capacity in a complex, global, multi-billion dollar organization
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO; understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
- Build great teams: Extensive and proven people management and development skills
- Know the right things to do: Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results
- Leadership mindset: Demonstrates humility and ability to adapt to change quickly with a “No Limits” perspective
- Deliver powerful communications: Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills in an effort to drive results
- Excellent relationship skills, including significant experience working with CXO level executives
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives
- Prioritize time: Strong time and project management skills; operationalization of leadership mindset
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:23552
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 23552
Back to top