Research Support Specialist (Relocation to Fort Myers, Florida)
Client Service Content Specialists (CSCS) act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Analyst Community. They work in a transactional capacity to problem solve and answer clients most pressing technology related questions and challenges.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience for internal & external clients
- Built trust based relationships with Analyst teams
- Collaborate with peers to identify Gartner Research and Resources that support clients requests
- Complete 12+ client requests or inquires daily, utilizing phone and email systems
- Become competent in Gartner Research and content areas
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Associates degree, and/or technical school minimum AND 1+ years of professional experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for customer service
- Strong interest in technology industry and willingness to learn
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top