Research Director, Supply Chain Healthcare Analyst, Gartner Research & Advisory Services
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Analyst will create Gartner research and analysis, and communicate it to clients. The research provides insight, predictions and actionable advice to clients in the area of the Healthcare Supply Chain
- Conduct and produce research on trends and best practices in end to end supply chain for this area, with a special emphasis on the pharmacy supply chain, procure to pay, analytics, value analysis, inventory, and information technology as it relates to the Healthcare Supply Chain
- Preferred location: Location flexible in US
- Cover the specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas, while maintaining a view across a broad spectrum of the market, to produce innovative, thought-leading, impactful, analytically-deep, fact-based research.
- Primary geographic focus of research is the US Healthcare Provider market, with possible research streams/client discourse outside the US and to adjacent healthcare life science supply chains in manufacturing, distribution and retail.
- Lead the research process by identifying critical questions facing Gartner clients and crafting appropriate research methods to address them. Provide in-depth analysis based on extensive client input and personal experience.
- Drive client demand for your personal analysis and presentations.
- Lead a body of research and be recognized in the industry sectors as a subject matter expert – develop a following.
- Create and deliver high value presentations and other materials.
- Provide high quality and timely research peer review.
- Participate in research community meetings to discuss research issues and collaborate effectively with peers.
- 10-15+ years of experience within the Healthcare supply chain field. Bachelor's Degree and/or advanced professional qualification(s) in related field. Proven record of academic achievement at highest level. Master's Degree in related discipline an advantage.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills; ability to explain complex ideas effectively.
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to apply conceptual models, recognizing patterns and drawing and defending conclusions.
- Strong project planning and management skills.
- Strong team-working ethos and excellent collaboration skills.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills.
Job Requisition ID:26428
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26428
Back to top