What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
We're seeking experienced Research Consultants to discover and generate actionable business ideas that will influence Fortune 100 executives and help them transform their organizations. Gartner's research is often cited in major news outlets including Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The Washington Post, and The Economist, allowing our firm to extend our impact even further.
How You Will Make an Impact at Gartner:
Research Consultants work closely with C-level executives to identify and produce research that solve complex business challenges on a global scale. As a lead on this team, you will:
- Engage executives from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to identify their most pressing business challenges.
- Lead a Research team through Gartner's proprietary research process including hypothesis generation, primary and secondary research, and root cause analysis to identify best-in-class solutions.
- Conduct phone interviews with executives, academics, and industry experts to discover best practices.
- Lead extensive secondary literature searches and elicit the highest quality insights for use in white papers, exclusive member webinars, and highly visible research studies.
- Present research findings to senior Gartner managers and member companies.
- Directly lead, develop, and motivate one or more members of the Research team.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of research experience
- 4+ years of experience in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to identify relevant findings
- 4+ years of experience conducting primary and secondary research utilizing qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience creating graphical representations of data
- At least one year experience managing projects
- Experience in or desire to lead and manage a team of researchers
- Master's or PhD in a social science strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Prior team management experience
- 3 + years of project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach and relay ideas, engage clients and work in a team
- Experience communicating complex data through relevant means to senior leaders
Job Requisition ID:G21558
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21558
Back to top