Research Analyst (Ideas Analyst)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
- Prepare and deliver customised research and analysis as required within specified areas
- Remain current on developments and issues within specified areas
- Prepare accurate deliverables in accordance with established guidelines and tight deadlines
- Position will involve coordination of research globally or within specific region
- Produce industry/role-specific research and analysis
- Ensure integrity of research and analysis
- Develop competencies and expertise in specific areas of IT
- Contribute to projects as required
- Respond to client queries as per established guidelines
- Understanding of computing systems technologies
- Advanced MS Office application skills, especially Excel
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in and contributing to a team environment
- Ability to produce/maintain user friendly documentation
Job Requisition ID:26220
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26220
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Client Partner Area Manager
Joe and his team of six work to understand the mission-critical priorities of Gartner clients and align company resources to help achieve goals and deliver excellent customer service experiences.
Back to top