Recruitment Communications Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Recruitment Communications Specialist
About this role:
Gartner’s Corporate Communications team is looking for a Recruitment Communications Specialist. The ideal candidate is familiar with all elements of social media marketing operations and has knowledge of recruiting process and communications. This role will be responsible for executing a recruitment social media strategy on all major social networks for our Gurgaon offices.
What you’ll do:
- Will be physically present in the Gurgaon, India office to provide direct support of recruitment efforts through social media, the Gartner blog network and careers website.
- Identify and partner with the social media team to open local recruiting channels to support hiring initiatives – including global social media channels and local social media channels
- Support the overall social media strategy to drive awareness of Gartner career opportunities and generate interest in working at Gartner to ultimately increase quality applications and hires.
- Create new, unique, and creative content specific to local hiring initiatives to be promoted on dedicated social channels. Including, taking photos, videos, blog content and social copy.
- Submit content developed into the social media management tool.
- Perform quarterly refreshes of each platform to ensure most up to date information and relevant content
- Attend relevant recruitment events to provide on-site social promotion to increase candidate engagement
- Advocate on behalf of Recruitment Communications team and educate local associates on social media best practices and employee advocacy
- Conduct yearly benchmark projects and evaluate newer, more impactful platforms to engage new audiences
- Measure impact of recruitment communications / promotions on number and quality of applicants for vacancies and interpret relevant marketing analytics to define and update strategy.
- Be familiar with using Google Analytics to create tracking tags and interpret results of content created
- Liaise with local PR teams to ensue regional best practices are followed and support local language requests
- Executing recruiting promotions in multiple geographies as needed
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience with communications or marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred: Business, Marketing, Communication)
- Attention to detail; especially for social copywriting, editing and brand governance
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Strong communications skills
Who you are:
- Process-driven, methodical, organized and pays strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work autonomously (i.e., high degree of self-reliance/self-starter)
- Team player with good time management skills.
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:37760
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top